Bootleg cd 1970

In dit forum komen alle reeds uitgebrachte CDs & DVDs aan bod. Heb je een recensie geschreven, of wil je een CD/DVD aanbevelen gebruik dan dit forum
Plaats reactie
graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bootleg cd 1970

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:20

Afbeelding

"Walk A Mile In My Shoes" (Fort Baxter Vol.2).

Recorded Live At The International Hotel, February 1, 1970, 8:00p.m.. This CD contains the following tracks; All Shook Up, That's All right, Proud Mary, Don't Cry Daddy, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, Long Tall Sally, Let It Be Me, I Can't Stop Loving You, Walk A Mile In My Shoes, In The Ghetto.
Just Keep The Legend Alive..Thank
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:21

Afbeelding

"Make The World Go Away"

(Captain Marvel) Undubbed Studio Recordings And Alternate Live Recordings; Arlene Calling Elvis, Make The World Go Away,The Next Step Is Love, Walk A Mile In My Shoes*, The Wonder Of You*, Funny How Time Slips Away, I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water, Love Letters, Don't Cry Daddy/In The Ghetto*, Just Pretend*, When I'm Over You, I Really Don't Want To Know, Faded Love, There Goes My Everything*, Make The World Go Away , Twenty Days And Twenty Nights*, Faded Love, Tomorrow Never Comes, Tomorrow Never Comes (Ending). Studio Takes Undubbed And Unedited, Recorded at RCA's Studio B, Nashville, June 7, 1970.* Recorded At The International Hotel, August 11-13, 1970.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:22

Afbeelding

"True Love Travels On A Gravel Road."

Recorded Live at the International Hotel, February 23, 1970, Closing Show. This CD contains the following tracks; Intro, All Shook Up, I Got A Woman, Long Tall Sally, Don't Cry Daddy, Dialogue, Everybody Loves Somebody (excerpt), Hound Dog, Love Me Tender (Elvis kisses Priscilla), Kentucky Rain, Let It Be Me, I Can't Stop Loving You. The following tracks were recorded on January 26, 1970; Dialogue (Elvis talks about his Memphis album), True Love Travels On A Gravel Road, Sweet Caroline (the first live version), Polk Salad Annie (the first live version), Group Introductions, Kentucky Rain (the first live version), Suspicious Minds, Can't Help Falling In Love (incomplete).
You..Thank You Very Much

Plaats reactie