Bootleg cd's uit 1971

In dit forum komen alle reeds uitgebrachte CDs & DVDs aan bod. Heb je een recensie geschreven, of wil je een CD/DVD aanbevelen gebruik dan dit forum
Plaats reactie
graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bootleg cd's uit 1971

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:25

Afbeelding

"All Things Are Possible" (DAE)

Recorded live in Las Vegas, January 27, 1971, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, That's All Right Mama, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Love Me Tender, There Goes My Everything, Sweet Caroline, You've Lost That Loving Feeling, Polk Salad Annie, Only Believe, How Great Thou Art, Introductions, Johnny B.Goode, The Wonder Of You, Something, Make The World Go Away, Love Me, One Night, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog. Special Bonus; Mystery Train/Tiger Man, Love Me Tender, Can't Help Falling In Love (Recorded in Las Vegas, January 26, 1971, Opening Night)
Just Keep The Legend Alive..Thank
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Lean, Mean And Kickin' Butt

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:26

Afbeelding

"Lean, Mean And Kickin' Butt"(Fort Baxter )

Recorded live at the International Hotel, January 28, 1971. The tracks are; Opening Vamp, That's All Right, I Got A Woman, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Sweet Caroline, You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, Polk Salad Annie, Johnny B.Goode, Something, The Wonder Of You, Heartbreak Hotel, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, One Night, Teddy Bear, Suspicious Minds, The Impossible Dream.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Snowbird

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:27

Afbeelding

Recorded Live At The International Hotel, January 29, 1971. This CD contantains the following tracks; 2001, That's All Right, I Got A Woman, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Sweet Caroline, You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, Polk Salad Annie, Band Introductions, Johnny.B Goode, Band Introductions, Something, Heartbreak Hotel, Blue Suede Shoes, Teddy Bear, Hound Dog, Snowbird, The Impossible Dream.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"The Power Of Zhazam"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:29

Afbeelding

"The Power Of Zhazam"

(Captain Marvel Jr.) Recorded live in Boston, November 10, 1971. This CD contains the following tracks; Without A Song (introduction), 2001 Theme, That's All Right Mama, I Got A Woman/Amen, Proud Mary, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, Polk Salad Annie, Coming Home Baby (instrumental intermezzo), Love Me, Heartbreak Hotel, Blue Suede Shoes, One Night, Hound Dog, How Great Thou Art, Introductions, I'm Leavin', Bridge Over Troubled Water, I Can't Stop Loving You, Love Me Tender, Suspicious
Minds, Coming Home Baby (instrumental intermezzo), Funny How Time Slips Away, Can't Help Falling In Love, The Image, The Man (Press-conference excerpts), I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry.
You..Thank You Very Much

Plaats reactie