Bootleg CD 1972

In dit forum komen alle reeds uitgebrachte CDs & DVDs aan bod. Heb je een recensie geschreven, of wil je een CD/DVD aanbevelen gebruik dan dit forum
Plaats reactie
graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bootleg CD 1972

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:30

Afbeelding

"Opening Night"

Recorded Live At The Las Vegas Showroom, January 26, 1972 (Opening Night); C.C.Rider,
Proud Mary, Never Been To Spain, You Gave Me A Mountain, Until It's Time For You To Go, Polk Salad Annie,
Love Me, Little Sister/Get Back, All Shook Up, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, One Night, Hound Dog, A Big Hunk
O'Love, Bridge Over troubled Water, Lawdy Miss Clawdy, An American Trilogy, Band Introductions, I'll Remember
You, Suspicious Minds, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.
Just Keep The Legend Alive..Thank
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

The Hampton Roads Concert

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:31

Afbeelding

The Hampton Roads Concert

Track listing : 2001 Theme / See See Rider / Until It's Time For You To Go / Polk Salad Annie / Love Me / All Shook Up / Teddy Bear - Don't Be Cruel / Are You Lonesome Tonight ? / I Can't Stop Loving You / Hound Dog / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Suspicious Minds / For The Good Times / Introductions / An American Trilogy / Love Me Tender / A Big Hunk Of Love / How Great Thou Art / Sweet Sweet Spirit by JD Summer & The Stamps / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / Can't Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp .
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"The Greensboro Concert"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:32

Afbeelding

"The Greensboro Concert"

Recorded Live On Stage At The Greensboro Coliseum, April 14th, 1972 (Evening Show). This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, C.C. rider, Proud Mary, Never Been To Spain, You Gave Me A Mountain, Until It's Time For You To Go, Polk salad Annie, Love Me, All Shook Up, Teddy Bear, Don't Be Cruel, Hound Dog, Heasrtbreak Hotel, A Big Hunk O'Love, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Suspicious Minds, Love Me Tender, Group Introductions, For The Good Times, American Trilogy, Burning Love, Release Me, Funny How Time Slips Away, Can't Help falling In Love, Closing Vamp
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Blazing Into The Darkness"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:33

Afbeelding

Blazing Into The Darkness"

(Premier) Recorded live At The Las Vegas Hilton, August 11, 1972 (Dinnershow); 2001 Theme,
C.C. Rider, Proud Mary, Until It's Time For You To Go, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, You've Lost That
Loving Feeling, Polk Salad Annie, What Now My Love, Fever, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, One Night, All Shook
Up, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, Heartbreak Hotel, Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Suspicious Minds, Band Introduct-
ions, My Way, American Trilogy, Can't Help Falling In Love.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"Elvis At Full Blast"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:34

Afbeelding

"Elvis At Full Blast"

(Fort Baxter Vol.9). Recorded live at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, August 11, 1972.
This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman, Proud Mary, Until It's
Time For You To Go, You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, Polk Salad Annie, What Now My Love, Fever, Love
Me, All Shook Up, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, Heartbreak Hotel, Blue Suede Shoes, Little Sister/Get Back,
Hound Dog, It's Over, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, My Way, A Bog Hunk O' Love, American Trilogy,
Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"I'll Remember You"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:35

Afbeelding

"I'll Remember You"

Complete Live Show From August 15, 1972, Las Vegas Hilton, Midnight Show. This CD
contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, Johnny B.Goode, Until It's Time For You To Go,
You Don't Have To say You love Me, Polk Salad Annie, Elvis walks and talks, What Now My Love, Fever, Love
Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Heartbreak Hotel, All Shook Up, Love Me Tender, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, Little
Sister/Get Back, Hound Dog, I'll Remember You, Walk That Lonesome Road (J.D. Sumner & The Stamps), Sus-
picious Minds, Band Introductions, For The Good Times, A Big Hunk O'Love, You Gave Me A Mountain, Can't
Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp
You..Thank You Very Much

Plaats reactie