Bootleg CD's 1974

In dit forum komen alle reeds uitgebrachte CDs & DVDs aan bod. Heb je een recensie geschreven, of wil je een CD/DVD aanbevelen gebruik dan dit forum
graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bootleg CD's 1974

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:42

Afbeelding

"Event Number Eight"

(Madison) Recorded live at the Houston Astrodome, March 3th, 1974. This CD contains the following tracks; Opening Riff, See See Rider, Love Me, Trying To Get To You, All Shook Up, Love Me Tender, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog, Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, How Great Thou Art, Let Me Be There, Funny How Time Slips Away, Elvis Talks, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Riff.
Just Keep The Legend Alive..Thank
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"Hello Memphis"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:43

Afbeelding

"Hello Memphis"

(Rock Legends) Recorded live in Memphis, March 16, 1974. This CD contains the following tracks; Opening Theme 2001, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Trying To Get To You, All Shook Up, Steamroller Blues, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, Love Me Tender, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog, Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, An American Trilogy, Let Me Be There, Funny How Time Slips Away, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Theme.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"Steamroller Blues"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:44

Afbeelding

"Steamroller Blues"

(Fort Baxter Vol.6). Recorded live at the Midsouth Coliseum, Memphis, March 20, 1974. This cd contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman (with reprise), Love Me, Tryin' To Get To You, All Shook Up, Steamroller Blues, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, Love Me Tender, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog, Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord, How Great Thou Art, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, Blueberry Hill/I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, An American Trilogy, Let Me Be There, My Baby Left Me, Lawdy Miss Clawdy, Funny How Time Slips Away, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:45

Afbeelding

CD-3 Recorded Live At Lake Charles, Louisiana, May 4, 1975

(Evening Show); Jambalaya, Love Me, If You Love Me Let Me Know, Love Me Tender, All Shook Up, Teddy Bear/Don't Be cruel, The Wonder Of You, Polk Salad Annie, Band Introductions, Johnny. B.Goode, Steamroller Blues, T.R.O.U.B.L.E.E., I'll Remember You, Why Me Lord, Let Me Be There, An American Trilogy, Hound Dog, Funny How Time Slips Away, Little Darlin', Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"Spanish Eyes" (Fort Baxter Vol.10).

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:46

Afbeelding

Recorded live at the Sahara Hotel, Lake Tahoe, May 24, 1974. This CD contains the following tracks; See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Tryin' To Get To You, All Shook Up, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Hound Dog, Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Let Me Be There, Spanish Eyes, Big Boss Man, Funny How Time Slips Away, Can't Help Falling In Love.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

"And The King For Dessert"

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:47

Afbeelding

Recorded Live At Lake Tahoe, May 25, 1974

CC Rider / I Got A Woman/Amen / Love Me / Trying To Get To You / All Shook Up / Love Me Tender / You Don't Have To Say You Love Me / Hound Dog / Fever / Polk Salad Annie / Why Me Lord / Suspicious Minds / Band Introductions / I Can't Stop Loving You / Help Me / An American Trilogy / Let Me Be There (1st Part Only) / Funny How Time Slips Away (2nd part only) / Big Boss Man / It's Now Or Never / Can't Help Falling In Love
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:48

Afbeelding

Recorded At The Sahara Tahoe, Las Vegas, May 27, 1974,

(Special 3a.m. Closing Show); C.C. Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Trying To Get To You, All Shook Up, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Hound Dog (With 2 Reprises), Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord (With Reprise), Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, Bridge Over Troubled Water (With Reprise), Let Me Be There, The Wonder Of You, Bigg Boss Man, The FIrst Time Ever I Saw Your Face, An American Trilogy*, It's Now Or Never*, Can't Help Falling In Love*, Closing Vamp*. (*Tracks were recorded during an unknown Dinner Show, Sahara Tahoe, May 1974.)
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:49

Afbeelding

Recorded At The Sahara Tahoe, Las Vegas, May 27, 1974,

Tracklisting: See See Rider / I Got A Woman-Amen / Love Me / Trying To Get To You / All Shook Up / Love Me Tender / You Don't Have To Say You Love Me / Hound Dog (with two reprises) / Fever / Polk Salad Annie / Why me lord? (with reprise) / Suspicious Minds / Band introductions / I Can't Stop Loving You / Help Me / Bridge Over Troubled Water (with reprise) / Let Me Be There / The Wonder Of You / Big Boss Man / The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face / *An American Trilogy / *It's Now Or Never / *Can't Help Falling In Love / *Closing Vamp.

* recorded at the May 25th, 1974 dinner show
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:50

Afbeelding

"Elvis The Man In White Vol.1"

Recorded live in Texas, June 15, 1974, Afternoon Show. This CD contains the following tracks; C.C. Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Trying To Get To You, All Shook Up, Love Me Tender/, Hound Dog, Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord, Suspicious Minds, Band intros, I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, American Trilogy, Let Me Be There, Funny How Times Slips Away, Big Boss Man, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.
You..Thank You Very Much

graceland1961
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door graceland1961 » 29-05-2010 03:51

Afbeelding

CD-2 Recorded Live In Kansas City, June 29, 1974 (Evening Show)

Bonus Tracks; Stagger Lee, I Got My Mojo Working, Alla'En El "Rancho Grande" (Long Version), Cotton Fields; C.C. Rider, When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again/Blue Christmas, I Got A Woman, Love Me, Trying To Get To You, All Shook Up, Love Me Tender, Hound Dog, Fever, Polk Salad Annie, Why Me Lord, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, Help Me, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Let Me Be There, Johnny B.Goode*, Can't Help Falling In Love*. (* Recorded in Dayton, Ohio, October 6, 1974).
You..Thank You Very Much

Plaats reactie